Friday, February 1, 2013

Karma pt3

I could feel the panic setting in, the ice slowly crawling from my hand to his. Terrell was unaware of the trap I had walked him into and wasn’t strong enough to save him from. Death was upon the love of my life and my mother had me captured in her stare. I could feel my body growing cold as her powers slithered across my body, ice walking all over me like spiders on a dead corpse. My heart beat began to slow.. Terrell put his face directly in front of mine, breaking the stare between us and inadvertently saving his life. Looking into my eyes he could tell that something was extremely wrong, ignoring the fact that mother sat across from us he kissed me. Still holding my hand in his squeezing me, the heat of his lips upon mine, my heart warmed as he pressed his chest against my breast, heat settled upon my vagina, lust consumed me. Love had chased away the ice my mother had cast upon me. Breathing the scent of him into my lungs, I could feel the ice shatter and fall away. I wanted him in this moment, I needed to feel his dick inside of me, fill me with hot cum and melt away everything and save us both. My eyes began to warm and flicker from the passion that was spilling between us. Quickly letting go of his hand and falling back against the seat of the limo, if I held on to long he would forever be mine. To let him go was the strongest power I’ve had to use. “Bitch!” I yelled, I wanted to end her life! In this moment she was no longer my mother but truly my enemy. Not giving a shit about what she just attempted she looked out the dark window and starred at the land as it quickly passed by. I wasn’t afraid of being alone because I had the power to have what I wanted. I just wanted the one I choose to choose me to. We pulled up to the house and its vast presence, grass stretching for miles. Sap trees over grown and covered in moss, hanging as if though they themselves have been slaves to this land. Jessup ran over and opened the car door and my mom made her exit. Stepping out, I could see my sister approaching, fingers entangled with two women walking briskly by her side. Vixen was no threat; she only loved the taste of vagina upon her tongue. She smiled and ran towards me, tiny frame, cocoa colored skin, and long jet black hair pulled back. She had our mothers’ slanted eyes, high cheek bones, lips shaped like a heart placed on her face and more boobs then she deserved to have spilling outta her top. She was that of her name, a Vixen, skirt barely covering her vagina. Grabbing my neck and hugging me tight! “Yasay Duta Amah, Karma!” “Vixen this is Terrell, Terrell, Vixen” I could tell she wanted to pull me away but I couldn’t leave Terrell alone and vulnerable. I whispered to her what mom had tried and I could see her skin crawl with rage. Pointing her fingers towards the ground she summoned Cloatis and he appeared next to her. Cloatis was a gift from our father, he was her protector he could not be harmed nor stolen by my mother. Dark and speechless he showed Terrell towards the house, for a moment I felt peace. Waving her hand she sent her women away. To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment