Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Dance

“Arianna!” I could hear the instructor Raul, calling my name. I was so smitten by him that I was lost in thought. The rest of the class had taken their turn dancing with him and I was up. I had been watching him with everyone else and I was wet. He put his hand on the small of my back and started moving me across the floor. I was caught in his grey eyes; no one else existed in the classroom including my best friend Celina. We had decided that we wanted to talk salsa dancing because the moves were so sexy. We didn’t know that the instructor Raul was just as sexy as the dancing itself. He pulled me tight against him and I could feel the bugle his penis against my vagina. Either I was really horny or he hadn’t pulled anyone else into him this way. Before I knew it he had dipped me and met dance with him had ended. The night was over and our next class wasn’t until a week from now. I started packing my things away and Raul was saying good night to the other students. Celina and I were talking about the class and Raul walked up behind and whispered into my ear.

“I want you, to stay after!”

I could have fainted but everyone else would have seen me hit the ground. Celina smiled, winked and headed out the door. The class room was clear and I stood on the opposite side of the room. He turned on some music and put his hand out towards me. I walked over to him and put my hand in his, he tugged me towards him and my body slammed against his. I lost my breath, my ass was against his penis, and he wrapped his hands around my waist and started to dance with me. He didn’t want to salsa he wanted to feel me; he was playing Motivation by Kelly Rowland. We moved to every beat, I could feel the heat between us. Gyrating hard against me, out skin was moist with sweat. Raul turned me and I threw my leg over his hip. I wanted him to feel me, like I was dying to feel him. He dipped me and then ran his hand up my thigh. I was more than ready. He let me go and pulled his shirt away from his body, and then his pants. His body was unbelievable; grey eyes, caramel colored skin. Aroused and hard his penis fell down mid-thigh. I wanted to lollipop him right then and there but I wanted more. I followed and stripped down to my bare skin. Raul put his lips against mine and gently kissed me. He felt the curvature of my body from my shoulders to the bend of my back. He backed me against the mirrors, the pole felt abrupt against my ass. He reached down for my thigh and I lifted it onto the pole, Pilates and yoga hell yea! Raul slid down between my thighs and sucked at my vulva. I was already wet; he stood and kissed my neck. His fingers danced on my clitoris, he slid himself deep inside of me. I could tell he was watching himself in the mirror. Raul pulled out and turned me towards the mirror, I could see him behind me. He bent me over the pole; I could feel sliding deeper inside me inch by inch. Our bodies were pressed hard against one another; we watched each other so closely. He moved in circles inside me, sending my body into ecstasy. I could see my breath on the mirror, I watched as he cupped my breast gently in his hands. I held on to the pole and he worked inside me. He pushed inside me, I couldn’t hold it together any longer. Warm cum covered him. Raul pulled away and kissed my neck, best dance I’ve ever had.

2 comments:

  1. Where is this dance school located? I need a dew lessons. Lmbo

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time reading ANYTHING, you've posted and won't be the last. KUDOS!

    ReplyDelete