Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hunger

Keri and I walked into the room and there was pussy and dick everywhere. Kim told us this was going to be an orgy party but I wasn’t ready for this. There chocolate bodies, caramel bodies, vanilla, red skin, light skin, everything you could imagine. We had signed up for a private session, where we had picked our partners. The hostess was walking us to our room, she opened the door, and our two choices were naked on the couch. I had picked Chris he was, medium build,chinky eyes, short cut. Keri had picked a chick named Shay; she wanted to try something different. The chick was 5ft nothing, cornrowed hair loose on the ends, thick thighs, small handful of boobs, pussy as smooth as babies ass! Damn I wanted to lick that too. Keri went straight over to Shay and spread her legs, with no hesitation she started eating her pussy! Chris pointed at the bed and had me bend over. He rubbed his soft fingers along my pussy and made me wet. Keri was moaning and suffocating Shay between her legs. I wanted a piece of their action; I walked over, bent down and started kissing Keri. Chris followed; he put himself deep inside me and started working my walls. I wanted more, I pushed Chris off and sat on Keri’s face and slowly rode her tongue, Chris walked and took Shay’s place, and he started fucking Keri. Shay was feeling left out, she climbed on top of Keri, and straddled Keri’s nipple. She began to rub it against her clit, Keri was fingering her pussy as I taste her tongue. My orgasm was approaching and I was smashing my pussy tight against Keri’s face. Keri herself was moaning and squirming Chris was fucking her good! Shay was riding Keri’s fingers. I was squeezing Shay’s boobs and sucking them. I couldn’t hold on to my orgasm any longer, my juices flowed all over Keri. I climbed off and watched her squirm her way to her own orgasm, Chris was holding her down and slamming her hard. You could see, all on his face that his ecstasy was near, the rules were no rubbers. Everybody wanted to experience that skin on skin feel, but Pleasure assistants weren’t allowed to cum inside of clients. Chris pulled out and he splurged his creamy nectar all over Keri’s pussy. Shay climbed between her legs and licked her clean.

Keri and I were elated at our explicit endeavor. We decided that this needed to be a regular thing. Without hesitation, we walked out to the club membership hall, and signed up for monthly visits. We went home and enjoyed each other all over again. Not only were we addicted to our new experience but we also had become addicted to each other.

3 comments: