Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sinful

I could feel the sweat dripping down my back. Our skin was pressed tightly together, my hair was sticking to my forehead. His hands were molded into the arch of my back. I leaned away and he began to kiss my neck, we hadn't seen each other in awhile. It felt so good to feel him inside me again. My arms were wrapped around his neck as I bounced on top of him. I could feel his heart beating fast inside his chest, his warm breath blew against my neck as he exhaled. I could feel him buried deep inside me, sending pleasure throughout my body. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to take in everything, he smelled so good and his lips were so damn soft. My legs began to become tired and he noticed me slowing down. I laid down on my back, with my legs spread eagle. I could see him looking at my pussy, my chocolate skin and my wet pinkness, I rubbed my fingers between my legs to entice his hunger. He smiled and moved my hand away. He laid his body against mine, and held on to my hands. I felt pinned but I did not care. I loved to feel his penis slide into me, he kissed my lips and pushed his way in. I gripped his hands as pushed himself deeper and deeper. I could hardly breath, stroke for stroke I could feel my orgasm approaching. He pressed his body tighter against mine, creating pressure, pain and pleasure that's unimaginable unless you've had it just right. My nails started to dig into hands, I tried to arch my back, his body was pressed so tight against mine. Biting down into my lip didn't stop my scream as my orgasm took over. Screaming like a praying preacher had laid his hands upon me,I whaled like a woman who had been possessed, now she was being set free! Sex between us was so highly addictive, if someone told me "If you have sex with him one more time, that would be the end of your life!" I would get down on my knees say a prayer and ride him till the end.

1 comment: