Saturday, December 24, 2011

Beast...

Heart heavy from all the weight that has been beard upon it. Struggling to surface as a human being because he has turned me into a beast. A woman's skin should be soft and supple, tempting to touch something you want to indulge in. My skin was scorn by bitter emotions and steaming from betrayal. Lips no longer desired to be kissed, but ready to spew profanity and slay any man that crossed my path. I had become that of what was created and molded from many broken hearts. I was a "Bitch" not because I chose to push any and everybody away, but because that's my defense! The defense that I had learned all to well by battling man after man just to feel anything equal to what I felt. My heart was wounded and I refused to let anything or anyone else in. My eyes didn't make you want me they make you run or challenge that of who I am! Who I am you ask? I am that you woman that you laid with and created life with and then you ask to slay it before it could see daylight. I'm the girl that gave you my virginity only to lose my sanity because I thought you valued me, but I was just another trophy. I am that woman, taking care of three kids by myself while you party and bang everything you meet,and my kids think its a treat to catch a glimpse of you in the street! All the lies and the deceit I should have never allowed you near me! When I meet prince charming he may choose to run the other way, all because of something you chose to put me through! All because of you...Yes I can take some blame! For choosing to dealing with such a lame! Here I am bearing my pain and a man like you has no shame...I wish I never knew your name! Instead I'll just call you my Pain!

3 comments:

  1. I love this. And it also hits very close to home

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. And it also hits very close to home

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete