Thursday, March 28, 2013

Karma

Skin dark as molasses, black kinky curls fall to my shoulders, plump lips and thick thighs. Most females wouldn’t admit to being obsessed with themselves, but I’ll easily admit that I’m my own infatuation. Yes I’m a bit cocky but I have my reasons. We all feel that, our pussy has magic power that makes you stay and come back type shit. Well not only was my pussy good but mine was literally heart stopping. Oh let me introduce myself… “I’m Karma but in the streets they call me “Legs” Why you ask? Once you slide between these legs, Luck will always be on your side.

I walked the streets of Harlem like a Jezebel, hips swaying, hair bouncing on my shoulders and ass intoxicating every eye it catches. Some men were afraid of me and there were some that couldn’t get enough of me. Not only did my gift help me with the men, but it also built a life style for me. I didn’t have to want nor work for anything. I was no fool my mother taught me that, words were meaningless without the promise keeper. Every man that slid between these legs now carried a coin in their pockets. This coin sealed them to me, and everything they possessed or gain by my magic.

I wasn’t far from my place, and I could see Terrell waiting on my stoop. He was the only man I hadn’t cursed, the only one I hadn’t sealed to me. Terrell was the one man that I truly loved. We had met about a year ago, I had sealed a friend of his and he came to confront me. I guess the word had gotten out and he thought there was something he could do to stop me. His aggressive nature was cute and it was the first time a man had stepped to me and not feared me. I had grown up with men groveling at my mom’s feet and only waiting for me to become 18 so they could grovel at mine. I was disgusted at the way men gave up their entire lives to wipe my mom’s ass. Don’t get me wrong I love the power, but I’d rather be rich then have someone up my ass all damn day! Terrell and I had gotten into a heated argument and I threatened to make him my whore and he stood before me not afraid. It was the sexiest most intoxicating experience of my life. I unsealed his friend from my power and told Terrell he better not come around again or I’d turn him into my personal pussy licker. Needless to say he didn’t listen, I was perplexed by him and jaded at how weak he made me, now I couldn’t go a day without him.

I smiled at the sight of his brown skin, imagining his skin pressed against mine, soft full lips, locks pull high into a ponytail, and body built like fort knocks. He knew about my power and how I used it, and how I choose not to seal him because I wanted him to choose to love me. I had missed him, he had been away working and as soon as he hit town he was mine. He hugged me like he hadn’t seen me in ages and then softly kissed my collarbone. It was like he had powers himself, something that took me over and made me want only him.

Unzipping my leather coat and pulling my sweater overhead, watching my breast before his eyes. Licking his lips as if though only chocolate rest near his lips. Intertwining his fingers in the coif that is my hair, pulling my mouth to his lips, breathing in the essence of him. I could feel him growing underneath me, pulling for his shirt, anxiously awaiting the feeling of his skin upon mine. Tearing my clothes from my body and throwing me on my bed, tantalizing me with his smile. I was beyond smitten, he was my King. Laying his body against mine, kissing my body from my crown to feet he entranced me. I rest my fingers upon his back as his eyes set upon mine and shook his head; he knew that with one touch I could seal his heart to mine.

We both knew the dangerous fine line we toyed with but he trusted me as I trusted him, he tied my hands with a scarf we kept in the nightstand. Licking his lips, and kissing my cheeks he made his way to pussy. His tongue danced upon my clitoris, making me squirm and yell in an enchanted language that only someone of my kind knew. Without missing beat, he slid inside my walls, making me gasp for air and bite my lips drawing blood. Making his hips rock like the ocean in the sea, he knew what to do to make me cum. I surrendered myself to him; everything, my heart beat slowed and my juices flowed. My eyes flickered from brown, to green, to red and back to coal black. My mom warned me that a man that could make me surrender would be dangerous to my well being, but he was the one being that I trusted completely. He knew to wait before he placed his hands upon mine; separating our bodies he lay against me and kissed my lips. Untying my hands so that I could kiss him the way I needed to. Running his fingers down my body, completely mine without any magic tying him to me. Intoxicated by trust, we lay still embellishing in the moment. To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment