Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Dry eyes...

Mere but yet simple words complicate and create complexity for my heart. Pain spreads throughout my veins like wildfire. Desire no longer beseeches me but hatred fills me. Physical torment takes over, I refuse to cry. Lies fill my memories and scorches my now healing heart. Breathless, struggling to think past the thought of you. Trying to hide what torture you've put me through I hate loving you. Tears no longer sting my eyes I fucking refuse to cry. Diminished love, it's remorse I'm beginning to feel, nothing for you was real. But yet I'm riddled with lust and pain still. Amnesia would be a gift for me if you could forever be removed from my memory. I was taught not to hate but after everything you've done, my lessons were tossed out the gate. Lord please save my soul, he was the devil and he's turned me cold. Say a prayer, yes I will, I no longer choose to feel, anything for you in this moment I am through, I officially hate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment