Thursday, June 23, 2011

Chaya

Alex and I have been friends forever. There has always been that something lingering between us but the thought of possibly losing him as my friend stands to exceed my true need. As hard as it is to resist him, I put on my block game hard. Tall, with beautiful brown skin, pearly white teeth and such debonair, smooth from head to toe. Light brown eyes that could melt your soul. And the man is smart, he tries to come off hard and thug like, but I know what’s hidden behind that sexy ass smile. His females hate me because they know I have his heart in a way they’ll never have it. They have to respect me though because I come with the package. My mom tells me all the time, “girl you crazy, quit letting that gem stay stashed in the vault pull it out, and sport that motherfucker.”

Everybody had reached Lena’s house and we were chillin and gossiping then my phone rang…it was Alex and of course I took it. We had been talking for a while when Lena started giving me crap as usual.

Chaya what’s got you smiling like you won the lotto. Let me guess you talked to Sean and everything is fine? Oh wait, you grinning a little too hard, Alex of course.”
“Shut up Lena, you don’t know shit.”
“Whatever, when you going to tag that man. Get his ass off the market? He ain’t doing nothing but waiting on your sorry ass to drop this friend bullshit. If you won’t I will. That nucca is proudly hiding the mother-fucking, leprechauns gold. And here you are stunting, like that nucca don’t make your panties wet and your heart sweat.”
“Hush Lena and you will not be tagging my, Alex Thompson! If you do try it I’ll kick your ass.”
“See that’s what I’m talking about, that hog balling bull shit. If you don’t want him don’t be ball hogging.”
“WHATEVA!!!!!”

“Jewels, come on lets go. You wasting mad, dance floor time. I could have had 10 nucca’s drooling over me by now.”
“No matter when we get there, you’ll have a damn audience.”
“I know HATE ON Bitches.”
“Lena and Jewels now ya’ll know, I’m the dance floor queen so stop stunting.

Alex and I had danced all night the sexual tension between us was built up pretty high….he took me home for the night. We headed for my bedroom….and kicked off his shoes. I dug out my Victoria secret T shirt night gown and headed towards the bathroom. The steam from the shower, gave the bathroom a haze, I allowed my clothes to fall to the floor, and I stepped in and let all my troubles slip down the drain. I left the door open cause in a way; I wanted him to come in because we’ve always had that connection. Before long I could see his silhouette, outside the glass. He climbed in and I turned to face him. His tall body fit his well chiseled physique, he was even sexier naked. He took my washcloth and started at my neck washing me gently, leaving nothing uncleansed. My turn, I washed every spot on his body and made sure, I cleaned his well-endowed penis. He slipped his hands around my waist pulling me into him, our bodies met soak and wet. Our lips touched like consenting elements of the mind, he buried his tongue deep in my mouth tasting my every thought. Slowly running his hands down my body, discovering my every curve. The dance floor had nothing on this moment, reaching ever so slowly down to my pussy he played with my clit, getting it even wetter, exploring me. I let out a moan, and threw my head back; he kissed my neck and made his way down to my breast, sucking them like undiscovered fruit. I couldn’t handle it I pulled away and wrapped myself in a towel and headed to my bed. Alex wasn’t far behind me; he grabbed me and gave me the length of his tongue, pushed me back on my bed. This was crazy, this was Alex. He pulled the towel off and slowly dabbed water from my body. Starting at my toes, he kissed his way to my pussy, my mind called, my body called I wanted him. Like a hungry tiger, tasting his prey he devoured me, his tongue played on my clit and his finger discovered my every depth. I moaned and arched my back; good, couldn’t explain what I was feeling. His eyes met mine and he made his way back to my lips. Kissing me was so perfect so deep; his hand still stroked my pussy keeping my body grinding. Breathing was so heavy, eyes shut I wanted more. Pushing him on his back, his dick pointed straight up and waiting. If dick was poetry his was written by hand and every word was felt. I tasted the tip, sucked it softly played with him, the further down I went the more he squirmed. I wanted it all, I took him all in, locked my jaws and created the perfection suction, up and down I went moving my tongue around to keep him guessing, where my mouth wasn’t, my hand was. Sucking him hard and keeping it wet, he slipped in and out of my lips, his body danced to my motions, I wanted everything he had. His body jerked, and flinched, his cum filled my mouth with a sweet bitter nectar it drizzled from the sides of my mouth; the rest flowed down my throat in a warm steady stream. He looked at me and I could feel him growing again, this wasn’t the end. I let him go and laid next to him, he pushed my legs apart, and fingered me hard, I knew he was ready for me, nothing would hold him back. Before I could take my next breath he thrust himself deep inside me, I was filled, I could feel his length and girth grinding against my sides, he thrust harder and harder, I couldn’t breathe, pussy was wet, he slid in and out, harder and harder and harder, my clit was on overload. I clasped my legs around him pulling him deeper and harder against me, grasping him as tight as I could I came, hard and loud I moaned and yelled, I didn’t hold back. He came hard, body quivering and face, frowned. Alex lay next to me, neither one of us wanted to move, I turned on my side and he formed his body to mine. I knew this wasn’t where we should be but, I needed this. I wonder what was going through his mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment