Friday, August 5, 2011

The sand beneath us was warm, the sun was starting to peek up above the water. We had fallen asleep on the beach. I jostled Alexander awake, he had fallen asleep to next to me. We came out to this beach party last night, got drunk and fell asleep. Everything else from last night was kind of a blur. As we started walking toward the car, we could see other people knocked out beach towels, half naked. We weren't about to get caught out here, you could get fined for that, and we didn't know them like that. One thing I did was apparently I had sex last night cause I could feel sand all in my coochie.

"Alex, do you have the keys?"

"Yea, they're in my pocket." he was stumbling around so he apparently drank way more than I did. I took the keys and drove us home. We pulled into our apartment complex and went our separate ways. We were convenient fuck buddies, he lived across the hall.

I showered and sat on my couch butt naked. It wasn't long before Alex came over wearing nothing but boxers. He walked over and put his hand between my thighs, I slapped it away. He reached for me again, I grabbed his hand and sucked his fingers. I guided them between my legs and he took over. Alex started kissing on my thighs and headed for my lips. He was the best oral sex partner I'd ever had. I could feel his tongue, he licked me from my clit to my ass. He was my nasty boy and loved it. I wrapped my legs around his neck, grab the back of the couch and pushed my coochie on his face. Alex didn't care he was down for it. You could hear my wetness as it slammed against his tongue and lips. I was about to explode, he could tell by the look on my face, he wrapped his lips around my coochie and slid his tongue inside. I spilled nectar all over is face and onto the couch. Alex smiled and wiped his face clean, he was the shit and he knew it.

No comments:

Post a Comment